In accordance with the provisions of 17th Article, section II of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties we inform you that this Notice of Privacy (hereinafter referred to as "Notice") set the terms and conditions under which ARIES FORTALECE TU PATRIMONIO SA de C.V. (Hereinafter "GRUPO ARIES") residing at Blvd. Cuauhtemoc 10237, Zona Rio Tijuana, Baja California, C.P. 22010, in its capacity as Manager (or Manager designated "GRUPO ARIES") of the use and protection of personal data Holder informs about what is disclosed in this Privacy Notice.
1. CONSENT OF THE INCUMBENT. In case that the personal data includes economic or financial data by signing the corresponding contract, (either in printed form or by electronic) and executing the respective processes for the formation of agreement will constitute the express and writing consent of the owner of the data; thus gives the authorization for "GRUPO ARIES" or its managers to perform transfers and / or referrals of personal data in terms of paragraph 5 of this Notice. Provided by personal data as referred to in Article 3 section V of the Federal Law on Federal Law Personal Data Protection in Possession of individuals described in the paragraph 2 of this notice.
The incumbent can exercise his rights in relation to the cancellation, rectification and opposition to the processing of personal data, it will be done by sending an mail to the following address email@example.com or taking the request to our offices, the request must include name and address or other ways to communicate the response to your request; documents which proves the identity or the legal representation, the precise description of the personal data for which is requested to exercise their rights at the address located at Boulevard Cuauhtemoc, number 10237, Zona Rio Tijuana, Baja California, CP 22010, with telephone number (664) 6 849 070, for purposes of cancellation, rectification or opposition of your personal data, as appropriate. It will be answered within the next 15 days after the application, if after the term indicated by the Law, did not give response to your request, then you can initiate the procedure for protection of rights, to the Institute national Transparency, access to Information and Protection of Personal data (INAI).
2. COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA. The personal information we collect on the assumption that the owner has given express written consent for identification purposes are: full name, age, date of birth, complete address, zip code, telephone fixed and / or mobile, official identification, email, Federal Taxpayer Registration and CURP. "GRUPO ARIES" may collect personal data of the incumbent through direct or personal delivery by any way of contact between the Contractor and the Manager or Managers. Also can collect personal information indirectly through publicly available sources and other sources available on the market.
3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA.
PRIMARY: Promote offers, benefits, organizing events, address complaints opinions and / or suggestions, evaluate the quality of our services, raffles through social networks, generate electronic billing invoicing of the consumption of the Incumbent, perform the procedure and response Application Exercise ARCO Rights, perform the procedure and Request for Revocation of Consent and identification purposes, statistical and internal analysis, information to customers and consumers, distribution of the Directory Subscribing customers, recruitment and selection of personnel; above, to carry out the activities and efforts focused on compliance with the obligations arising and arising from any legal and commercial relationship that we establish with the provision of our services; management applications and Web sites; customer contact, either with the sales area and / or the Department necessary to know and use the data of the Contractor; to comply with the obligation of access to their personal data will be subject to proof of the identity of the owner or representative personality; if the information provided in your application form is incorrect or insufficient, or documents for accreditation is not accompanied, we may request, within five working days following receipt of the request, to provide the elements or documents required in order to process it.
SECOND. "GRUPO ARIES" will process personal data for other purposes such as sending notification of offers, benefits, events, programs, advertisements and / or promotional messages; communications for marketing, advertising or marketing on new or existing products and services; surveys; statistics; market research on consumer habits, interests and behavior; make benefit programs and incentives; participate in social networks, chats and / or discussion forums; participate in events, trivia, contests, games and raffles; evaluate the quality of services; and in general for any activity designed to promote, maintain, improve and evaluate our services.
4. VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AND PHOTOGRAPHY. Any person accessing to the offices of GRUPO ARIES, may be videotaped by our security cameras also could be photographed, this in order to carry out control access to our corporate facilities. Video recordings and / or photographs are stored for 20 to 25 days in buildings.
5. TRANSFERS AND / OR DATA REFERRALS. "GRUPO ARIES" requires sharing personal data of the Incumbent in order to comply with its legal and / or commercial obligations, for which it has held or will hold trade agreements both in National territory and abroad. The Recipients of personal data, are required by virtue of the corresponding contract, to maintain the confidentiality of personal data supplied by "GRUPO ARIES" and to observe this Notice. "GRUPO ARIES" and / or its designees may transfer personal data collected from the Incumbent to any other company in the same business group to which it belongs the Responsible and / or its subsidiaries who operates with the same processes and internal policies, whether they are in national territory or abroad for treatment for the same purposes described in this Notice.
6. LIMITATION OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. The collected personal data will be found protected by administrative measures, technical and physical appropriate against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use, access or treatment not authorized, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data other applicable legislation. Notwithstanding the above mentioned, "GRUPO ARIES" does not guarantee that unauthorized parties cannot get access to the physical or logical systems Holders or Responsible or electronic documents and files stored on their systems. Consequently, "GRUPO ARIES" is in no way responsible for any damages that may result from such unauthorized access. The laws and regulations of other countries may impose different requirements for protection of information in general and personal data are collected via internet, all matters relating to this Portal are governed by the laws of Mexico. If the Contractor is located in a country other than Mexico and communicates with "GRUPO ARIES", should take note that any information that the owner provide will be transferred to Mexico, and when entering information, the Contractor shall authorize this transfer and acceptance of this Privacy Notice.
8. CHANGES TO THE NOTICE. "GRUPO ARIES" may periodically update this Notice to reflect changes in our information practices. Holder's responsibility to review the content of the Notice in the following sites http://grupoaries.com.mx/bienvenido/ The charge will understand that not express otherwise, it means that the Holder has read, understood and agreed to the terms set out there, what it constitutes consent to changes and / or updates with respect to the processing of personal data.